18 July 2011

Hubby is now training to be a SQ Pilot...

So the training program will be:
- 3weeks of OBS
- half a year in Seletar
- 1year in Perth
- come back SG for a couple mths
- 3mths in Brisbane
- wait for his conversion for 777

then he will start his career as a 2nd Officer Pilot...

All these is going to take him (us) 2&half years...(!!!)

2&half years is not too long yet not too short span of time...Spending 1 full year without each other as companion will not be easy...But we are going thru' it together with faith & trust that everything will turn out fine...And right now, I'm already preparing myself to be more independent...Keeping my thoughts busy so that I won't be bothered by the fact that my hubby is not by my side...Cause my hubby need to concentrate on the curriculum planned for him so that he can fulfill his dream of being a responsible pilot...

Personally, I think the 1 year of training in Perth will be really tough for us but we will start to plan some flyover-meet up to maintain our relationship...Tell me that with technologies like "face time", "whatsapp" & "skype", communication is not a problem at all...

And for the 1 year of LDR, I can help up with my brother & "smelly" future sister-in-law wedding preparation... Ohyes, my bro proposed & their big day is on 121212...Finally, my bro is ready to settle down...So I guess the 1 year will be a fast one & we are hoping that hubby will be back to attend their wedding..

My Smelly Qingyi & Zhengqun

Seriously, I really very proud of my Hubby, he is really so amazing till I don't know why he's with me. I wonder if I am good enough for him...But I'm going to do all I can to make him the happiest man living on earth till then I think I'm already everything I want to be in this life...

So this 2&half years, all i can do is be supportive & independent so that he can concentrate achieving all the things he need to do and lessen his worries for me...

We believe with faith & trust that
"Love never fails",
we will be holding hands till old age...


No comments: