22 August 2011

I've been always wanted to do a post on why I'm so crazily in love with my hubby. Sometimes I'm too lazy to write a post...Whenever I'm in the mood to start a post he just pissed me off and I'm totally not in the mood to do the post...

We are not always loving & sweet, we do scream at each other and showing "black" face when we don't agree on some issues...Did i ever mention that I HATE HIS "BLACK" FACE???I have to admit that I've ever googled "How to make my husband the sweetest guy on earth?" & "Why is my husband so irritating?" "How to kill my husband?"

He is stubborn, irritating, bad tempered & sulky...but he is my stubborn, irritating, bad tempered & sulky hubby & no one can imagine the love I have for him...Alvin Chua is the only perfect guy for me, my best friend that talks to me all the times, my brother who will take good care of me no matter what, my ideal role model father of our future children, my husband that love me unconditionally & the only guy take makes me falling in love over & over again.

The reasons for me to be so crazy in love with him:

1. I trust him..completely...peeps always say never too trust a guy cos when the betrayal comes in, I'll be super hurt...but I know he can't bear to hurt me as I'm always his priority in life.

2. My hubby is a very smart guy...(Clever!!!) He always do well in almost everything he's doing...He's taking his ATPL, and I'm so sure that he can do his best in it...

3. Peoples who doesn't know my hubby well enough, will find him a little too quiet...this make him a very charming guy..And he is a very good listener..

4. He is a funny..His jokes can always make me go LOL at home, in the car, just anywhere with him..

5. Hardworking...I always have a thing with hardworking guys..How can a girl depend on a guy that is always lazing around..He work hard so that he can provide me with a better lifestyle...
"我要给你好日子。"that's what he always tell me.

6. We are very same in some aspects..... We have the same vision on our family, relationship, future...

7. We are different enough to have our small argument & fights to make our life more "interesting"... Things would be damn boring if you are always facing someone who agrees with everything you say/do...

8. He love me as much as i love him... He cleans away the tears on my face with his ugly thumbs..He makes me laugh when he knows that I'm sad...He eats the food that i can't finish..He hug me to sleep so that I can bury my face in his chest/armpit..

With the above reason that can go on & on & on...I know I want to spend the rest of my life with the guy that constantly shower me with his unconditional love...

No comments: