10 December 2008

The Gift...

There's now another meaning to the bracelet on my right wrist...

The bracelet I got from Tiffany on the last day of November...30/11/2008 is also my God-son Aaren Ang's birthday...

Venetian Link Bracelet... =)
Description: Simple & Unique
Goes Well with: T-shirt & Jeans, Dress, Working Attire and the list goes on....

The reason of getting the bracelet was to have an identical bracelet with vi-vi...so as to increase more sister-hood feeling between us...haha!(more like a reason to Shop actually)It was a love a 1st sight for the bracelet...nothing too fanciful to let anyone go "WOAH!" but it will definately look nice on any girls' wrist...

And now the new reason for the bracelet is "HE'S PAYING FOR IT!"

We were checking with each other what we want for X'mas this year. In order to save the trouble of cracking his head thinking what to get for me...He decided to pay for the bracelet..




I'll introduce Man-of-my-Life in my next entry...
Byez!!!

No comments: