09 December 2008

Mood Swing...

Due to the red-alert week of the month, i'm really emotionally wrecked...

Physically, my back is aching like hell...my face is as pale as those A4 papers..
Emotionally, things tt usually doesn't pissed me off are getting on my nerves today..and im can break down & sit down crying anytime..

To make things worse, the man of my life is really not being sensitive enough and spoil my day...As promised dis morning we were supposed to meet up for dinner(planned in the morning)...right after my lunch,he called and say tt he's meeting his friends for dinner instead..*^&%$#)*(&(#%)

All right, if it's another day of the month, i know i'll jus go look for my own plan...(things will be really different)

I jus feel like crying out loud even though everyone in my office is busy with their work...my work is piling next to me but im really not in any mood to work on any of them...with my boss asking me to stayed for a meeting that is going to start at 5.30pm...i am starting to feel very damn lousy of myself...I WANT TO GO HM RIGHT NOW...

Man of my life stepped into my office room that makes me so shocked(happy too)...With that familiar & heart-warming smile on his face, he got me a Cheesecake & a bottle of Pink Dolphin to cheer me up!!!Although it's just 10minutes session, he managed to cheer me up and a smile in my heart...cos the usual me will still showed my unhappiness on my face in order to "trade" for more attention from him...and his kiss on my cheek is bringing a smile on my face even when i'm typing it right now...

What more can i ask for??? *smile*





No comments: