30 April 2009

More on Mr & Mrs Chua

How long have you been together?
♥ since 12/12/2004...it will be 4 years and 5month...still counting on.. .. .. .. .. ..

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
♥ 1 year!!! we were from the same clubbing khakis group...hahaha~

Who asked whom out?
♥ Must be him...'cos he's the 1 tt's interested in me 1st... =)

How old are each of you?
♥ me jus turned 25 this March...he'll be 26 this October...

Whose siblings do you see the most?
♥ My Brother...

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
♥ Money issues...(still can talk things out) but the hardest will be when both of us have our own point of views in handling things and we will go debating non-stop...haiz!!!

Did you go to the same school?
♥ Nope..i was from all-girls school and he's from a co-ed school...

Are you from the same home town?
♥ I was from (Redhill) and he was from (Clementi)

Who is smarter?
♥ He's smarter... =(

Who is the most sensitive?
♥ I think it's me??? 'cos he always says "你不要so sensitive可以吗?"

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
♥ HOME!!!after i started cooking recently..and i'm so happy to cook all his favourite dishes..other days, we'll settle for fastfood or zhi-char...

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
♥ The recent trip..."Taipei"

Who has the craziest exes?
♥ HIM...he gt more "experience" than me...

Who has the worst temper?
♥ Definately ME!!! i got short-temper...b'cos of LOVE, he can tahan me... =)

Who does the cooking?
♥ ME ME ME... *proud*

Who is the neat-freak?
♥ we are both quite untidy...but he's neater than me...

Who is more stubborn?
♥ Okay, ME again!!! "wenya the devil"

Who hogs the bed?
♥ ME...14hrs - small case la...

Who wakes up earlier?
♥ HIM...most of the days, he need to wake up earlier to work...

Where was your first date?
♥ CHINABLACK??? hahahaha...

Who is more jealous?
♥ None of us...

How long did it take to get serious?
♥ Not sure...

Who eats more?
♥ HIM...he'll always helps to finish my food for me...

Who does the laundry?
♥ I think it's going to be me...but praying hard tt he'll offer to help me with it as i really dont want my hands to crack...Right nw,it's my Mercy(my hse-helper)...

Who's better with the computer?
♥ HIM...im a complete IT-NERD...

Who drives when you are together?
♥ Him...cos he thinks tt im very dangerous...

No comments: