08 May 2009

Greatest Love of All

My ah-ma is in the Hospital now...She complain 'bout heart-aching on Tuesday night...According to my uncle, it's something to do with her High Blood Pressure that cause the heart aching...

My ah-ma came over to S'pore with my ah-gong when she was very young...ah-gong passed on during my uncles' & aunty's teenage years...ah-ma was a very strong lady, she managed our house coffeeshop alone and bring up all her children without others help..she protected them from harm and guided them the right way in life...she caned them when they misbehave (and my papa was 1 tt tahan the most)...still ah ma love them alot...无限的爱!!

Until today, we'll still kiss and hug her like how she always love us when we were young...Whenever i step into my ahma house, it's usual routine for me to goes "AHMA, WO LAI LE"...and with her ever loving voice,she will say "IYO, BAOBEI LAI LE"

YES, it's BAOBEI!!! i'm the oldest grand-daughter...everybody loves me...since young, i was given birdnest, pearl powder and bla bla bla...i always think tt's the reason for my smooth skin...my ahma love to touch me and brushing my hair with her finger...likewise, i love touching ahma's flabby arms and her round stomach...she enjoys looking at me thru the mirror when i always do my make-up in her room...and when everything is done, she'll comment "MEI NU!!!"

Her love for us (everybody in the family) is so so much...there's really nothing she can't give to us...NOTHING!!! yet when she's suffering from the pain in the heart, every single one of us in the family cannot do anything... *im really very worried*

************************************************
Dearest Ahma,
there's so much i always want to say to u...it's not the "i love u" as i always remind u that how much everyone love u...i jus want to let you noe tt whenever u raised yr voice at me, i'll feel very sad and angry...i noe tt i shldn't jus walk off w/o saying "Bye!" i didn't mean to b rude to u..
"AHMA,IM SORRY...i love u!!! i really really love u..."
************************************************


**********************************************

Anyone reading this post should really really cherish their loves one...Grand-Parents, Parents even your siblings...

10thMay - Mothers'Day & 14thJune - Fathers'sDay

These days are set for us to really pamper and spoilt them for a day...like how they love us...and remind us how important they are...

No comments: