14 March 2009

Flying Kite....

It's Friday Night...nope...suppose to be Saturday "AM" to be exact...

Here i am, home alone...surfing the net..(as usual Face-Booking)

Compared to some of the mid-twenties adults, i really have to admit that "Yes!!!my life is BORING!!!" Busy working from Mon - Fri...Looking at my collicks, planning for their weekend really make me goes "Awwww, how interesting plans they have!!!" I'm also looking forward to weekends but there's really nothing much i can do for my weekends..."Hanging out with friends drinking coffee&tea from 10pm - 2am then head back home to sleep..."--->that's what we do on weekends...

Staying home indeed help Alvin & me to save some money for the preparation for all our future plans like Wedding Customary Dinner, Love Nest, Babies and our once-a-while holiday getaway!!Looking at the way Alvin & i spend is really "AI-YO!!! *shake head*"
Now...i've learn to make do with my lousy nail painting instead of paying for mani & pedi although people who r close to me know that i enjoy all my mani & pedi sessions...
i must learn to resist shopping and even online shopping... =(

"Why make yourself suffer due to all the future planning???"
My answer will be: Our priorities are just different...
From the day, Alvin and me got our Love-Nest...We heard all kinds of feedbacks!!!
Alright,cum on...We are just paying for something we both like...
But thanks to all those feedbacks: We will work on it...

Back to topic, why am i home-alone???or rather room-alone...hahahaha
cos my Mum is in her room watching DVDS..Dad still in the garden trimming his plants and playing with his new pets(BIRD)..Bro & friends playing MJ in the living room!!-->it's 12.30am!

Alvin is out with Daniel Wee & Beng for "Let's Get Together, GUYS!!!"(LGTG) sessions...and i'm not allowed to be there...seriously, i used to thought that it's a bad idea when they don't allowed girls presence...i used to make it big issue with Alvin when he tells me that he's joining them for LGTG...We'll quarrel and fight and in the end, he will still leave me alone and join the guys...

I don't know since when.... ..... ........ ............ I've learned to be more understanding that he needs his own time with his friends too...As his wife, i still cant tied him with a rope and demand him to stay by my side at all times right???

Maintaining a Relationship is the same as the Skills of Flying Kite...
1. If you don't know how to let go, the string will snap...
2. If you don't know how to hold tight, the kite will fly away...
it's a LOSE-LOSE situation...

Why not learn to let it loose abit and have a WIN-WIN situation???
I'm proud to say: I know how to "Fly a Kite"

2 comments:

Tequilafit said...

finally updated!!!

Hahha....Hmmm...I still learning how to fly my kite...kakakkaka

rainbowzebra said...

cos u complaint ma!!!
Flying Kite = it's easy...
u are doing well mah...