16 March 2009

Mid-Twenties Crisis...

Five years ago, i was happy.. Happy with ahNAma that we were entering the Miss Twenty Club.. Finally going to be a real Adult soon...
Things were much simple and mayb that's the reason why we were happy...there was really nothing for us to worry about...Drink, Club, Shopping bla bla bla...
Club Hopping from Madam Wong, Devils' Bar, ChinaBlack, Zouk, Dbl O.... ... .....
Staying over at each other place and chit chat all the way till morning...
Taking Neo-Prints with those "KAWAII" poses!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!!

NOW.... Last Sunday, i was telling VImama..."Damn Shit, my B'day is just 12days away..." My life now is really very different from 5 years ago...*sob* There's so much more things to worry about...Marriage Preparation next will be our House Installment & Renovation then mayb Babies Planning...
Ask me if I'm Happy now???
It's a totally different Happiness..可能是为了将来的幸福,所以我觉得我是开心的!
I'm glad that with the all changes in life for the past 5years...I still have my 2 besties VImama & ahNAma...plus 2 more girlies that matters to me - juju mocka & gi-selle-selle...Loving Hubby...a always happy family...healthy granny...a stable job!!!
what more can i ask for??? =)

5 years later...i wish that:
- Hubby & Me will still be happy & loving together with our healthy children...
- Happy & Healthy Family...
- My Granny to be Healthy please........
- the friendship i have with VImama & ahNAma stay strong always...
- the friendship with juju mocka & gi-selle-selle will move on to the next level...
- still need a stable job...
MRS-THIRTIES-CLUB!!!

2 comments:

Tequilafit said...

wah..........

I gam dong lei!!!!!


I want to cry liao....

rainbowzebra said...

Gam Dong yr head la!!!

my real feeling lor...