22 March 2009

His Working cum Cooking Wife...

One week ago, i was talking with Gi-selle-selle on MSN...Discussing about being the Perfect Wife...

Her Sentence was something like: You have to learn how to cook,girl...So that next time you can cook for your Hubby ma...Imagine your Hubby feel so tired after work than come home w/o a decent meal on the table...How will he feel??

I told her: I also need to work ma...i'll also feel tired...i also need my rest after work ma...

It set me thinking.. .. ... ..... ........

Today, i've learn to cook his favourite dish...Curry Chicken...It wasnt as difficult as i thought...

Now, i understand the feeling..
The hugs & kisses from him when he saw the Curry...The nods & smiles after he taste the Curry...When he finish eating the Curry,the burps & the "thank you,sweetie"...

He appreciate me!!! =)

Now i totally know that he's proud of me..Thanks gi-selle-selle....

No comments: